Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wind Mind

Hello Father I have a confession to make ... Go on my son? ... While my head was spinning I broke out into song. I later discovered what I was singing in my head was Black Dog by Led Zeppelin. During this song Plant sings his highest recorded note in a line with the word Babe which is name of my Black Dog that is dead now. This song of course makes me think of Richard Arrowsmith's Black Dog syncs with the Blue Star of Sirius. The song was named after a Black Labrador that wandering around the recording studio but the lyrics are about the desire and pleasure of a Woman's Love, blatantly sexual lyrics too.

Misty Mountain Hop with A spiral
Black Dog begins with what Page calls
"Waking up the army of Guitars"
I let the thoughts spin for while
and I knew there another song
that beckoned me to remember
my deep forgetfulness is overcome



I'm very excited about they references in these lyrics.
Oh' Brother Where Art Thou is a splendid movie
and yet another GeorGe cLooney masterpiece
my thoughts also drift to Candy Land

The general concept of the game - a race around a track on a board, based upon chance factors - has a long history dating from an ancient Egyptian game and the European "Goose Game".

The rules specify that any card that would cause the player to advance past the purple square wins the game, but a popular variation requires that the player land exactly on it. In the most modern version, there is a rainbow-striped square at the end to make the official rule visually explicit.

There are licensed versions of Candy Land with characters such as Winnie the Pooh, Dora the Explorer and SpongeBob. Have you all seen the SpongeBob vibrating rectal thermomether for infants?

This game is a Markov Chain (furthing DNA / Candy sync) other types of Markov Chains are Snakes and Ladders and Hi Ho Cherry O.

King Kandy, Lord Licorice, Mr. Mint
On 2/5/09 Universal Pictures has announced plans to make a movie based on the popular Candy Land board game. Etan Cohen, a writer of both Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa and Tropic Thunder, has been hired to write the screenplay. Kevin Lima, of Enchanted, will direct. the guy who was a writer on Beavis and Butt-head and King of the Hill is involved. He wrote both Tropic Thunder and Idiocracy.

Games of Chance through the throw of a die, spinning a pointer or drawing a card

No comments:

Post a Comment