Friday, January 29, 2010

27 Gibson

Noted 2 weeks ago in 27/999 how Jared Leto plays Mark David Chapman, the killer of John Lennon, in "Chapter 27". Chapter 27 is so named for the ominous and anomalous involvement of "The Catcher in the Rye" (containing 26 Chapters) in the event and other assassinations.
Black, white and red coloration of all posters involved in this sync cluster.

Also noted was the use of "The Catcher in the Rye" in the Mel Gibson StarRing "Conspiracy Theory". Gibson plays a potentially unstable conspiracy head, an obsession with Catcher adding further question marks as to his sanity.
Major entrainment happens then when we take into account the recent death of the author of the book in question, Mr J.D Salinger, on the 27th of this month just 2 days ago. Further we note the arrival of another Mel Gibson StarRing movie, Edge Of Darkness, marking the week of Salinger's passing.

I'm downloading Conspiracy Theory right now to see if the relevant scenes ad some more texture to these syncs.

Peace In

Addition:

Earlier this evening I was at Mondragon - a fave anarcho-vegan restaurant - when a friend, who I think considers me a conspiracy theorist, asked me if I had heard about this theory:

The United States apparently possesses an "earthquake weapon" that set off the catastrophic quake in Haiti and killed 200,000 innocents. Don't believe it's true? Just ask Hugo Chavez.
Hugo Chavez Mouthpiece Says U.S. Hit Haiti With 'Earthquake Weapon' - Fox News
Thursday, January 21, 2010

I hadn't but was immediately reminded of Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory which further lead to the above connections written about earlier.. The subject of Mel Gibson was fresh on the brain as I had just gotten out of the theater for Edge of Darkness.

Scene from Conspiracy Theory:
Alice: I don't see the connection.
Jerry: You don't see the connection? Come on. Six major earthquakes in the last three-and-a-half years, and the space shuttle up in orbit for every single one of 'em. Don't you think that's a little strange?

I find all these Mel Gibson flavored syncs entraining with this time period also seeing a release of another of his films very interesting..
Paranoid Jerry arrives at his apartment via the back alley and climbs to the roof. Atop we see him open the red door as the Twin Towers wink hello directly above.
Inside he booby traps his door and heads for the book rack, hugging one of his copies of Catcher to his heart, before even dropping his backpack.

Julia Roberts finds Gibson's personal affects found on him after being admitted to the hospital.
Agent Lowry: Catcher in the Rye. You know, that's the book Chapman had on him when he shot John Lennon.
Alice:I was just thinking that.
Cop: Remember the guy who shot Reagan, John Hinckley? I remember reading how they found a copy of that book in his apartment.
All Jerry's copies are destroyed when he incinerates his own apartment fearing "they" will find out how much he knows.
He must purchase a replacement..
It is scanned before purchase.
A big mistake as "they" are monitoring all bookstores for purchases of Catcher.
The unmarked silent black helicopters descend..


JaWeS:

Right before Jon or I heard that J.D.Salinger died, we had been talking.

For some reason we were talking about a Wrinkle in Time, but I'll be damned if I can remember the reference, anywho, we were trying to figure out the Authors name. Jon say's was it by J. D. Salinger ... the next day Jon found out J D died.

I got the Mass Effect on 01-27-10
N7 = 27
I'm exploring the Universe
I heard about the Earthquake Conspiracy
I don't doubt this idea at all


5 comments:

  1. I was going to reread *Catcher In The Rye* this past summer, but I wanted first to read *David Copperfield*. It never happened.
    There was a Stephen King book that came from JL's song "Instant Karma"--oh yeah *The Shining*
    I got nothing. Mel Gibson is a hard nut to crack. I don't think I like him--I like his story telling, but am not real crazy with him. He suffers for our sins--or that is one of his common roles.
    This is lovely Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If GOD is 26 ("Z"eus)...
    G = 7
    0 = 15
    D = 4
    -----
    26

    Then 27 is 1 after, or beyond, GOD.


    ~SE~

    ReplyDelete
  3. IMMEDIATELY after I clicked "POST COMMENTS" button on the above post,

    Dr. Michio Kaku, on Coast to Coast AM began talking about GOD!


    ~SE~

    ReplyDelete