Thursday, April 23, 2009

Can U C? (Double Mashed)

Richard Arrowsmith pointed out recently that U's can become C's...

U Turn it and C!

JIM: Man you read my mind you f*$!er!

I was in lala land earlier today pondering letters and numbers. I thought it was interesting that someone in your comments section over at The Blob mentioned that X was the 24th letter, which resonated with 42, or Jupiter etc...

So I thought the 23rd letter is W. That is perfect. As the W is the M of MOM and WOW.

Then I wondered what is the 21st letter. Because 21 is BLACKJACK, and man am I ever seeing
the word JACK everywhere. 21 is also 1/2 of 42, and its reverse of 12 is half of 24, which is the reverse of 42.

At that point TODAY I figured out that the 21st letter of the alphabet is U.

I though to myself. "What is so special with the U? "

Of course the one thing I thought of earlier was the U gives us U-Turn.

I was probably just deciphering the same galactic pulse that you are all doing at that same moment.

I feel like we will be able to do a Sesame Street Synchromystic Alphabet Skit soon.

L8or G8ors


WiLL:

I third the motion... Was thinking all day about number games.

W is actually a Double U. Or CC. Coca Cola has a link to 23 NOW. Not only that but Double U would be 42 like Jim said(21+21).... W is both 23 and 42. Sycromysticaly interesting is that eye C them together constantly, along with 77.

Wonder about that movie 21.

3 comments:

  1. The sesame street characters would be right at home.

    Delicious cookie towers amm num num num.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Notice that the Red U-Turn Arrow points directly to the name Oliver Stone (OS/OZ).

    Jlo, Star of the U-Turn, can be found with the double G(77) in this image. Notice that the L in her logo is a Crescent, with the O standing in for the Star.

    JLO helps us GLO so that we can FLO

    U C?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21 grams, starring Uturn's Sean Penn from I Am Sam, and 2010's [twentytwenten] Tree of Life" with Brad Pitt...

    ReplyDelete