Monday, April 27, 2009

The Black Arrow

"Arrow!" said the bowman. "Black arrow! I have saved you to the last. You have never failed me and always I have recovered you. I had you from my father and he from of old. If ever you came from the forges of the true king under the Mountain, go now and speed well!"
Black Star Denzel and the Two Towers.
Black Star Denzel C-Ing Red with his Red I's.
Black Star Denzel Acknowledging SpiriT with the hands of the devotee.
Black Star Denzel and the Black Arrow (the negative space of the X/10(roman)/24(th letter of the alphabet) forms an Arrow) aimed at the Third Eye.

Stars emanate while Red Ribons/Robins radiate..

The Arrow of Sagittarius points at the spot in our sky where lies the Heart of our Milky Way, Galactic Center (MOM).

We are said to be aligning with this on the solstice of 21 December 2012 at 11:11 (KK/K2).
Bard the Bowman in "The Hobbit" takes aim with his Black Arrow.

The Hobbit, based on the novel of the same name by J. R. R. Tolkien, is a two-film series in development for release in December 2011 and December 2012. The films will be directed by Guillermo del Toro, with The Lord of the Rings film trilogy director Peter Jackson serving as executive producer and co-writer. Originally, the first film would have adapted The Hobbit and the second would have bridged the gap between this and The Lord of the Rings, but it is now the director's intention to split and expand the narrative of The Hobbit over the two films.
Wiki The Hobbit Films
This Black Arrow is aimed at the Scarlet Dragon, Smaug.

2012 is the Chinese year of the Dragon.

Is the "The Hobbit" entraining with the alignment of 2012, similar to "The Two Towers" appearing in theaters, the year after 911?

10 comments:

  1. Holy shit I love this place.... You should see what happen to Zohan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Jake. In my dads younger days he was known as 'Black Arrow'. It's a nickname that stuck with him for some reason. It's great reading about it in this context.

    Denzels 'The Siege' reminds me of Troy and the Arrow which brought down the mighty Achilles. The Black Arrow that brought down Joe Black. More on this in my next BDS post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend thinks what you synchromysticists do has to require some form of autism, to constantly perceive the world in this way. I laughed when he said that. He means it in a nice way. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LenonHonor did an interesting vid on Denzel. His stuff can be a bit alarmist for my tastes, but he makes some interesting connections.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW9AWzOo_J4 I'm so happy to see The Siege mentioned... that film has been the central piece of my Lion&Lamb research for over a year now. Denzel the blackstar/blacklion versus Bruce Willis the Jackal/Wolf with Annette Benning as the sacrificial Lamb... all while predicting the future...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how how all four Denzel posters have a dividing center theme as well.

    Dear Simon, I was gonna email you this....

    Simon - I don't know if I'd give myself the synchromystic title. But I can tell you that we are all compulsively observing our environment from a completely different angle compared to 'perceived' consensus observation....Observing observers on Earth.

    I would have to agree with you about the autistic streak. I display multiple "symptoms" of the "disorder" to which my friends and family dismiss as paranoia. I tried to talk to a Dr about the symptoms but they just wanna sell me pills. Up until I found 'this' I was a steady cluster fuck of anxiety. Now my friends and family notice I'm becoming more at peace and composed. I think we all have certain 'streaks' of these different disorders. Finding the pattern in 'your' disorder helps you use it as the tool its supposed to be. Mental state can be compared with the comets and materials passing by and through our atmosphere. Seeing pattern in supposed chaos reminds me that we are bigger than our problems.

    I recommend this video series to shine the light on one of the true potentials of higher existence. Autistic twins.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5IAecvEA-4&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  6. In regards to the autism/synchromystic connection:
    You need to become The Rain Man in order to floW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I really love this post... It's so perfect I wish not to add a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking back at the Malcolm X poster I am reminded of the Olmecs (pretty sure) depiction of faces with 'V' shape clefts in the third eye area which corn was said to grow from.

    ReplyDelete