Monday, August 22, 2011

Sounds of Sherwood Podcast; Sync Call 1.23.10

Over a year after it was recorded Sounds of Sherwood presents the first attempt at a sync conference call. Hilarity ensues as James Ratte host a campfire chat at Camp Kumbaya. This talk involving most of the Authors working on the Sync Whole on the 23rd of January 2010. Roll call includes Tyehimba Garvey Toure, Jake Kotze, Kevin Halcott, Jim Sanders, Jon Kidd, Richard Arrowsmith, Douglas Bolles, and Will Morgan. A donation if you please for passing through Sherwood forest. Please enjoy and look for part 2. Art concept by Will Morgan Executed by Richard Arrowsmith,

2 comments:

  1. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SdBvnyMNXPU/TlLgRhxQTqI/AAAAAAAAABs/GyKhuYXo5iU/s1600/IMG_9323.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know personally I love James Ratte on this. I feel that this conversation saddens me when listening to it. But in a happy way. I could give a fuck about thoughts that others have like "The Whole" is planned in anyway. Its all been from the hip. Take it as is. I like as well when Jake talks about explosions. Because there are. We wait for these "diamonds", he said to me once and I Whole Heatedly agree.

    ReplyDelete