Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cloud Nine: "Ah, Venice"

I had this weird dream that Jake Kotze and I were looking for Lions. With all the crazy shit going into my head I was thinking this could easily be understood as just sub conscious regurgitation. Of no importance. However that night Ghost and The Darkness was on. I am getting messages here, time to pay attention. I only saw a little bit of Darkness but I did see this guy tore down by a lion.



Something about his voice totally gave me brain movies and I instantly realized that the actor was this guy in Rob Roy.
.

Brain McCardie his name. I mean the actor not the Character. See in Darkness he is preaching about Jesus with his hands slashed by thorns and then the next day is killed by a symbol of god the Lion.


Aslan is a symbol of god voiced by Liam Nesson who is also a god father as Zeus in Clash of the Titans. My mind jumped connection after connection starting off with Jessica Lange having her first movie with King Kong in '76.

Man In The Mirror from William Morgan on Vimeo.


I understand completely the connection between Apes and Lions due to the symbols on the Tarot card for strength because of my research making the movie above. I jumped to Tim Roths composite character because of his involvement in 2001's Planet of the apes and fell asleep thinking about LEOnardo Decapro and something about Abe Lincoln.

Next day or two after I'm loading up my MP3 with much needed Red Ice Creations audio with Richard Hoagland. I am taught by he that Comet Elenine is a sync bomb and a half, I'm paraphasing him of course. My ears turn up when he says that a man named Leo found Elenine in the house of Leo's constellation. I never checked this but regardless my mind was blown.Rise of the Planet of the Apes comes out featuring a smart savior ape called Julius Ceasar, obvious Jesus Christ reference and source of where we get the name of the month for Leo's sign. Julius Ceasar named a month after himself. (the Roman Caesar not the monkey). Julius is July.The guy plays Gollum in 2001 King Kong in "05 and now Julius. His mother in Apes is called 9 and alarm bells go off cause, Elijah Woods or Gollums opposite in Lord of the Rings, was in the movie 9.See this is interesting cause the symbolism is the same for both LOTR and 9's. The Fellowship of the Rings is a group of 9 and Elijah Woods can be seen as opposing the state or Illuminati hinted at by the Eye of Mordor, like its the same as that on the One dollar bill. He's with J C Rielly and Jennifer Conlley in the movie 9 and thats just a head scratcher cause those actors are very powerful syncwise. But once again the J C present and accounted for.

Side note is that R R or Double R's(Rob Roy) is a node for sync discovered by Steve Willner. As R is the 18th letter and 1 + 8 is 9. He used this with Ryan Reynolds.Who plays a Nine out of Ten in the game of being a god in the movie The Nines. I probably need to see this one but haven't.Its interesting cause the 9 wants to go full circle into the 10. Which is something I could go on about but one thing is for sure, the ring is vivid here."On May 10, 1998, teenage amateur astronomer Leo Biederman (Elijah Wood) discovers an unusual object near the stars Mizar and Alcor at a star party."- Wiki

Jake:

I was in Venice for two days earlier this month around 7 August while touring through Italy.
Remember looking up at this giant zodiac clock topped by the symbol of Venice (the winged Lion) trying to figure out what sign we are in currently.
Jim told me we are Leo when we were looking at Lion carvings in the Manitoba Legislature (a masonic built representation of Solomon's temple) on the 15th.

When I saw the waxing moon behind the lion column in Venice I started wandering if the full moon would be happening around the same time I head back to Winnipeg. It was full moon when I flew out originally to South Africa months before.
The next day, 16 August was the birthday of Virgin resonators Steve Carell and Madonna. Went to watch Carell's latest Crazy Stupid Love the evening before. Ryan Gosling tells him he is wearing the wrong sized suite and needs a "42 regular". Needing the right size suite (a 42) becomes a metaphor for his transition and facing of fears, an image used a few times in that film.
16 August (yesterday) was also the Birthday of James Cameron. Interesting that both him and Carell resonate the giant boat or ARK. A theme I've been noticing recently (saw on twitter that @true is also picking this up). Leo and Lion are present on these posters...
Leo Madonna's Like a Virgin starts and ends with a full moon above the WTC. Above Madonna our "lioness virgin" merges with the Twin Towers. We can think of the Lion as Christ or God and the Virgin as she who gives birth to It in the material world. The 911 event signaled a dramatic phase of this birth and the pillar of the WTC can be though of as a doorway. Solomon's temple had two iconic pillars just like the WTC. I think of the WTC as the old temple and Manitoba's Legislative building as the new Temple. Actually there is an even newer Temple being built in Winnipeg right now, we'll get to that soon, no doubt.

Madonna is kinda like Sun (Lion) and Moon (Virgin) in one. Solomon. SOLo (SUN) MON (MOON).
The rest of the video is Madonna in Venice, riding a gondola and interacting with a lion and a man wearing a lion mask.

Here's a pic from my gondola ride in Venice. The girls lucked out & loved our gondolier.
Enjoying this poster for Where No Angels where today's (17 August) Birthday boys both Robert De Niro and Sean Penn are striped like gondoliers.
This is a picture from Rome taken on August 10. We see the Arch of Titus built in 82 AD to honor Titus' victories including the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD. The arch is the inspiration for future such triumphant arches including the famous Arc de Triomph in France.
Our guide pointed out the "Spoils of War" panel with objects taken from the Temple of Solomon including a giant menorah and what some argue is the Ark of the Covenant.
Here we see it better.

Either way we have an ARCH associated to the ARK and this was when I started seeing these kinds of syncs.

Will:
New version of Man In The Mirror Sync Vid

A Syncromystic trip into the Beauty and the Beast theme.

With narration by Will Morgan. Edited by Will Morgan.



http://synclist.blogspot.com/



Non Profit. For Educational and Critiquing purposes. A view of mythology through modern pop culture.

11 comments:

  1. I have so many personal syncs with these in my recent videos that I could go into, but the meaning of the symbolism has been so different for me that it would require quite a lengthy explanation...So I'll just suggest that you take a look through some of them. I have to toot my own horn and say that my video skills have improved to the point of going off the freaking charts, I've literally cried my eyes out and exploded in my pants during the making of some of these!
    http://vimeo.com/channels/204183
    The RING symbolism has been particularly huge as of late, as I seem to have recently unlocked some important secrets of time travel and the creation of the universe through the phenomenon of SONOLUMINESCENCE, and it also relates to romantic events in my personal life, involving a certain female that I've been having some bizarre almost-psychic conversations with...And also with the idea of being-nested-in-beings, as I seemed to have shared a mystical experience with a certain metafictional author, in which we both experienced what we refer to as our "godself" surrounding and encapsulating all of existence...But it's not nearly as fun as it sounds. Your picture from DEEP IMPACT seems to connect with that a bit as well, as I almost got into a theme about PENETRATION recently, in reference to an almost unknown psychic ability (or inner sense, as Seth would put it) that allows you to literally enter in to another person (or tree or animal for that matter) to experience and understand them from the inside out. The apes theme also began hitting me when I started to discuss my adventures with the blue monkeys in my recent UNITY video...And strangely, I've had two dreams in a row this week about GREEN LANTERN, when I know absolutely nothing about the character and haven't seen the movie or even a preview of it yet, may have to check that out. In one, an earthquake or something literally unearthed him and raised him from the dead. And you should definitely watch THE NINES if you haven't...There were huge syncs for me all over it; Right as they began discussing "codes" for programming life, including "god mode," I was cleaning out some of my friends things and found a computer CD that said GOD MODE on it. Impeccable timing as always, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFbh-HKd8is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great post. I haven't seen the movies 9 or The Nines, but I plan to now as soon as possible.

    I love the Crazy Stupid Love suit sync. In The Day the Earth Stood Still the suit Keanu Reeves takes from the interogator is also a size 42.

    The gondolier syncs could be reference to Charon, the "ferryman of Hades" in Greek mythology who transports souls across the River Styx in a boat. In a sense Charon is a gate between worlds (from the world of the living from the world of the dead).

    This could mean that we are currently in the "in between" stage of completing the passage to a New World.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And damn that gondolier in Jake's pic is FINE! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovin' the auto-play of the vid at the bottom ;)
    good reading sounds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I cant turn it off. It always scares the shit out of me when I click on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for bringing down these revelations and opening entryways into ascendent unification. Ive been following your blog with such enthusiasm for over a year and now, in my own birth moonth of August feel it sync in so deeply, I must chime in for some high praise! On August 1st I moved into an apartment on Sun Hill Rd...apartment # 214 in sunny SACRAMENTo, CA. My last address read 33 Gold St. NY, NY, mere blocks away from the Freedom Tower construction site. This week, on Mercury day, I celebrated my 24th bday along with Robert and Sean...No Angels Here, eh? My last name is DeAngelo. Yes, that is Italian! my ferrying friend. Tonight, my love, Aquillon (named after the Eagle) and I will celebrate with mary b4 we view Green Lantern. Seams like these syncheads got dreads, but have no fear...the rasta roar inspires us to soar toward our goal. One Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Shots : ha ha, it's all good, I really do like it .. wonderful soundtrack choices ..

    with vimeo you have to re-embed it .. auto-play is one of the "embedding options" vimeo gives you at the bottom of the "share" box

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am a little late on reading this post, lovely as always. but i really wanted to comment in regards to your observation:
    "Madonna is kinda like Sun (Lion) and Moon (Virgin) in one. Solomon. SOLo (SUN) MON (MOON)."

    I guess the archetypes that Madonna embodies are singing loud and clear, as astrologically she is not only born when the SUN was in LEO, but also as the MOON was in the sign of VIRGO and as the sign VIRGO was rising on the horizon. Also, her Virgo Moon is conjunct her ascendant/rising sign - in astrology any planet near that point is magnified in the individual's face/mask to the world.
    Sorry for all the astrological mumbo jumbo, I was just delighted by the connections :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another Leo/Virgin sync yesterday - Kate Winslet (of the Ark resonating movie Titanic) escapes a FIRE (Leo is a fire sign) in the VIRGIN Islands at a property of VIRGIN business mogul Richard Branson. http://www.mail.com/entertainment/celebrity/639042-kate-winslet-escapes-fire-bransons-island.html#.23140-stage-set5-3
    (The Sun moved from Leo to Virgo today).
    And just now, an earthquake reported in VIRGINia

    ReplyDelete