Monday, December 21, 2009

Soul-Stice - The Old King is a Dead Man!

Hello brothers and sisters stars! The Soul-Stice has begun, Let us meet Beneath the tree! a Child will be BORN!






Most of us probably know that the 23 degree tilt of the Axis of the Earths Rotation, is what creates the differing Seasons here on Earth.


This Axis used to be known as the Axis Mundi, or the World Tree.








Seen here is how our Axis Tree creates the 4 Seasons on Earth.















Every culture has a different name for the Axis tree, we can also see it as our Spine, and the Bridge between Heaven(Mind) and Earth(Body).

Meet beneath the many treees!









































































































































































































































The Old King is dead, you can find him Beneath the Tree..









Many Kings and Princes are born beneath the SPinal Obelisk in the land of the Child







The Sun has made its Journeys into the Deepest Southern Depths of the Underworld of Winter where he'll rest for 3 days before beginning the Journey North.





the Old King is Dead!

and so are we

(or who we were)


the Boat Journey into the Underworld Begins today!














Lets all be as Dead Men and Women on these days. And send our attachments and suffering and pain and sins down the river, great treasures await the goers!





Hail the Goers!



Forgiveness and Surrender are the eternal Oars of this Boat

forgive
surrender
forgive
surrender
forgive
surrender










"Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen."
-The lords Prayer





May we forgive all behind and before us, and surrender to al behind and before us.

Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate Bhodi Svaha!

Gone, Gone, Gone Beyon, Gone Beyond Beyond, HAIL THE GOER!


Surrender all the lead from your Boat, and forgive all for the lead they have given to you, and your Journey will be Light!





Sail on to the Mother of Truth, with the Sword of mind we can split what WAS us from what IS us! Reveal the baby thas always just bein born in you. And kiss the old King Goodbye! 42 of her friends will help you maintain a light boat.







The 42 Divine Principles of the Goddess Maat

1. I have not committed sin.

2. I have not committed robbery with violence.

3. I have not stolen.

4. I have not slain men or women

5. I have not stolen food.

6. I have not swindled offerings.

7. I have not stolen from God/Goddess.

8. I have not told lies.

9. I have not carried away food.

10. I have not cursed.

11. I have not closed my ears to truth

12. I have not committed adultery.

13. I have not made anyone cry.

14. I have not felt sorrow without reason

15. I have not assaulted anyone

16. I am not deceitful.

17. I have not stolen anyone’s land

18. I have not been an eavesdropper

19. I have not falsely accused anyone.

20. I have not been angry without reason.

21. I have not seduced anyone’s wife.

22. I have not polluted myself.

23. I have not terrorized anyone.

24. I have not disobeyed the Law.

25. I have not been exclusively angry.

26. I have not cursed God/Goddess.

27. I have not behaved with violence.

28. I have not caused disruption of peace.

29. I have not acted hastily or without thought.

30. I have not overstepped my boundaries of concern.

31. I have not exaggerated my words when speaking.

32. I have not worked evil.

33. I have not used evil thoughts, words or deeds.

34. I have not polluted the water

35. I have not spoken angrily or arrogantly.

36. I have not cursed anyone in thought, word or deeds.

37. I have not placed myself on a Pedestal.

38. I have not stolen what belongs to God/Goddess.

39. I have not stolen from or disrespected the deceased.

40. I have not taken food from a child.

41. I have not acted with insolence.

42. I have not destroyed property belonging to God/Goddess.


now

Give up the GHOST














Hand over your Heart








and the Wizard will grant you what you came for





















Now that our Boat is empty and light, and we are empty and light. We can know the mother of Maat. Only when we are empty can we be with Grand-MOMma Nuit. The Mother aspect of our Universe, who IS space, the sky, and the night, "the stars milk from her paps" ie the Milky Way.



Total emptyness is total potential, and the less we are attached to our own pain and suffering, which is gone with the old King, the more we can unconditionally love our brothers and sisters who need our love. Once we are completely emptied we can be the Mother of our new and True selves.














From the pure momma void of our Surrender. Our Crowned and Conquering Child is born, and ready to avenge his father!




the Child is nurtured by his Void MOMma, and on the third day he rose again.
















See Void Momma Nuit, heralding the Crowned and Conquering Prince Horus, his secret center guarded by Maats Truth and Silence. Rapture!



See the Trinity of the Aeon















From the Trinity, a the Child of the Aeon was born
















from the Trinity, the Aeon is Born
















the Archetype of a New Aeon was born














A new Avatar is Born?







let us all birth our truest Childs today, I love you all! May we all live give and forgive!

May everyone be blessed with Prosperity(sunday), Abundance(monday), Strength(tuesay), Gnosis(wednesday), Protection(thursday), Love(friday), and Life(saturday)!

Have a Blessed new year Joy Babies!

Namaste -42



Ill see you at the Crossroads <3 height="344" width="425">

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was AWEsome...
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it for the most part, well the Goddess stuff mostly.

    I really like "The 42 Divine Principles of the Goddess Maat". I have just recently got into her archetype and this just makes me want to learn more about her, thanks!

    This story from today kinda reminds me of your post. Out of no where my father came to me and told me he was looking at buying some tarot cards. He was reading about them on the internet. I was like WTF. I gave him a set I had that kinda puts lessons with the cards, 'Navigators of the Mystic SEA' deck. And he let me explain the winter solstice a bit to him.

    PS He isn't usually that "spiritual", nor does he usually want to hear any of "y shit" to be blunt. The Goddesses works in mysterious ways, but give you the signs to know that they are in control IMO. If it would been another time [not during the winter solstice] I might have not meditated on it as I will tonight [the meaning ,but more over thanks fullness that my father may be opening up his spirit & soul to some higher forms of enlightenment. He works 50 hour weeks and had a 7x bi-pass surgery [and is 58 year old], so I have been trying to get him into some forms of divination so he could distress, but he never even lets me talk about such stuff, much less asks me about it.

    Much love from and to The Mother Goddess. May you all have a blessed week. I see great things on the horizon.

    Navigators of the Mystic SEA Tarot
    http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/navigators-mystic-sea/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much has been said aobut 2010. Let's hope it lives up to its expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "poetic" Kevin ... I get it backwards when you talk about lets get on the boat because it's a paradox to say "it's winter so it's beginning" or "or it's winter so it's ended"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Kevin. So good.

    Much love to you all in the portal we know as Solstice and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Transcend- Thanks for the kind words, soulstice blessings :) - Namaste

    C- Hey brother! Thanks for sharing that, Im glad you and your father are sharing the wisdom and deepening your relationship. G<3d bless him with good health, he sounds like a strong man, I send you and yours my best wishes this soulstice. Thanks for the feedback :) Be very well- Namaste!

    James- Thanks man, We take the Boat Journey every night, and every moment haha, but this time of year is definatly linked with those mythos. Soulstice blessings:) be C-ing you soon! Namaste

    Willy- Glad to share the Awe with you and everyone here, looking forward to chatting again! Soulstice blessings :) Namaste

    Jim- Thanks my friend, blessings to you and all of yours this soulstice, have a blessed year :) Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm serious.
    I have been in school for most of my life but @ this point I can truely say they don't really teach you anything, at all.

    Following these blogs has been the greatest gift to receive, I'm telling you, I read them 'till I literally fall a sleep.

    Bless all ur bright minds &
    Happy Soltsice indeed & Thank you for this one mister Indra-Kevin
    Namaste & metta

    ReplyDelete