Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Inviticus


Our beloved friend and inspiration Jake Kotze is in SA.
He has sent a few pictures, but I'd love to see a post.


Morgan Freeman says

"I have a very large family. 42 Million"


Agartha


phoenix palm red spiral

the Messiah arrives on his Chariot
zoo poo

adorned in orange
he meets the Lion pride

I am crying now because of the
inspiration from something insignificant.
As Mendela does with Rugby.
and the double meaning
"finding coincidence in the seemingly mundane"
coincidence is significance

Cello / blue snake

take me down the RiveR

all aboard

I had a DIA sync the other day at my blog that I never mentioned. When I was watching Wonder World. The black guy was DIA-betic. I hadn't mentioned that and Toure had already jumped to the idea that the black guy was God. I should of thought to tell him, but it comes out now. And here is another DIA synch. So enjoy.



EL
as in Is Ra El
that's Saturn right?

looks like 121
11 times 11

"painted faces"
is that lyric?

OS

6 7 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
?

KK
11:11

SS MIB LION
secret service MIB looking dude

in pseudo green
the Dark Dia is 666
"nELson was the 466th prisoner in 1964"

interesting side note; I lost my N key and replaced it with my 6 key. Fortunetly I have a key pad with a back up six, but I can't hit shift to make the pyramid symbol. An uncapped pyramid has six sides, if you don't count entasis.

that structure is called a waFFle
"lego my eggo"

spirals

In the second of the movie I'm thinking about the Anti Christ and seeing all this green makes me think of Copenhagen. Sayid knew he was cursed. nELson uses "forgiveness as a weapon" keep your enemies closer.
tied again.


Coca Cola and XeroX are major sponsors

tied again

9 comments:

  1. Hehehe, if they were to intercept the 42 million dollars from the movie armoured thats coming out, everyone could be a millionare in the Rainbow nation ahe he he! Peace in Jimmy Jazz, C U SUNE!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know. I totally dropped my pop-corn bucket when I first heard that.

    4 8 15 16 23 42

    quick hit the button

    lOSt finalle 2010

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am speed watching season 5 of LOST right now. Last episode I watched had Sayid on acid chained to a tree. He was a perfect Purple wearing Black Jesus. A rabbit foot is mentioned to him.

    Can't wait for the finale. I wonder what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sayid is the Carpenter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just now got the "rainbow nation" reference Kevin made ... it's a quote from Inviticus ... the Rainbow Nation

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you guys feels about the friendship between David Rockefeller & Nelson Mandela? cause Mandela speaks highly of Rockefeller in his book ,but I have seen a lot of people bash Rockefeller around some of these blogs.

    Vincent Mai and David Rockefeller Honor Nelson Mandela
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lR17tmTvNS4

    ReplyDelete
  7. David is the face of pure Evil. In Paradise Lost he was sitting right next to Beelzebub.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ James Ratte, Beelzebub the "Lord of the Flies"? you should here some of the nice things Nelson Madella has to say about him and maybe you would change your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you kidding? If Nelson has anything nice to say about David then he self incriminates himself.

    I just said Beelzbub to name a random Demon at the round table.

    ReplyDelete